Hey everybody— I woke up a few days ago to a post from my fellow blogger- MrHushHush Entries- in which he told me he’d nominated me for the “Versatile Blogger Award”. How cool is that? I’ve only been back in the blogging game for a short time so receiving this nomination is huge. Thank you so much mrhushhush. If you’re not already a follower of his I suggest you run on over to his world and check things out– I can assure you it’ll be worth it.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 facts (:
- I’m a “good little” Catholic girl who adores her children.
- I am a morning person.
- Sarcasm is my language of choice (:
- My guy, Lucca, was my best friend and although he’s gone he’ll live forever in my heart. (you can read stories about him throughout my blog–)
- I love to build things… I built a six foot high 9×12 “tree deck” in my backyard. (pics to follow)
- I’ve been tased— wanna see the video?
- I’m a middle child, the only girl and my mom and brothers mean the world to me.
... AND THE NOMINEES ARE…
- Sew Geek Mama
- Mom Life
- Love it Now
- Lessons Learned from the Flock
- Now Boarding
- The Cuteness is Real
- East Coast Approach
- Buckets on a Barefoot Beach
- She Gives NO Fox
I nominated your blog because you have inspired me in one way or another. Now the torch is in your hand. Go out and light up someone else’s day with a head nod and a nomination. (:
Hi, is this an odd name for a blog or what? We'd actually prefer it to be known as a peaceful, magical and mystical spot. It's a spot where you can stop in for a daily dose of love and laughter sprinkled with a bit of chaos, confusion and lunacy. You can get great recipes and cooking tips, as well as drilling and building ideas. Who does that? Who knows their way around the kitchen and around the tool shed?
Well, I guess that's part of what'll make this blog so interesting - that and the brief glimpse you'll get into a very elite and exclusive lifestyle - one that supports a "never a dull moment" and "everything ain't for everybody" attitude.
By the way, remember to keep an open mind (no judging or finger pointing), a watchful eye (be on the lookout for random giveaways), and a positive -pay it forward-attitude (everybody could use an occasional leg up).
Now I know it sounds easy, but don't get it twisted, this "dance ain't for everybody", it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but we make the best of it by drinking a whole lot of lemonade and by praying daily for peace, patience and understanding; after all, we woke up like this!