Hey everybody— I woke up a few days ago to a post from my fellow blogger- MrHushHush Entries- in which he told me he’d nominated me for the “Versatile Blogger Award”. How cool is that? I’ve only been back in the blogging game for a short time so receiving this nomination is huge. Thank you so much mrhushhush. If you’re not already a follower of his I suggest you run on over to his world and check things out– I can assure you it’ll be worth it.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 facts (:
- I’m a “good little” Catholic girl who adores her children.
- I am a morning person.
- Sarcasm is my language of choice (:
- My guy, Lucca, was my best friend and although he’s gone he’ll live forever in my heart. (you can read stories about him throughout my blog–)
- I love to build things… I built a six foot high 9×12 “tree deck” in my backyard. (pics to follow)
- I’ve been tased— wanna see the video?
- I’m a middle child, the only girl and my mom and brothers mean the world to me.
... AND THE NOMINEES ARE…
- Sew Geek Mama
- Mom Life
- Love it Now
- Lessons Learned from the Flock
- Now Boarding
- The Cuteness is Real
- East Coast Approach
- Buckets on a Barefoot Beach
- She Gives NO Fox
I nominated your blog because you have inspired me in one way or another. Now the torch is in your hand. Go out and light up someone else’s day with a head nod and a nomination. (:
This past Saturday we were recently nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award by Ritu at But I Smile Anyway… You should go over and visit. She is full of wit and wisdom and you will surely come away a follower.
About the Dragon’s Loyalty Award… This is an award which is granted to folks who follow your blog and who comment regularly. Thanks for thinking of us Ritu.
The rules are quite simple-
!. Put the award logo in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog in your post .
3. Nominate other bloggers.
As always there is no pressure at all to participate. If you run an award free blog zone and are nominated by Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns it’s simply our way of sending additional thanks, best wishes and blog love your way!
That being said here are our nominees are:
10 Years a Single Woman, Notes from the U.K. and dray0308.
1,000 “likes” and counting!
Thanks bunches everyone!!!
Hello fellow bloggers,
Lori over at therattlingbones.wordpress.com was nominated by Akirra for the Creative Blogger Award. Lori has in turn, named her nominees by way of an open invitation to all, as is her normal practice.
Thanks Lori, for this random act of kindness.
The rules are simple:
- Nominate others
- Post the link of the blog that nominated you
- Share 5 random facts about yourself
In an effort to be sure this continues we nominate the following five fascinating bloggers and we challenge each of you to pass the torch/badge——
Again, we were nominated/invited by Lori at therattlingbones.
5 Random facts about Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns
- We’re a two member team
- We are both September babies
- One of us hate pickles and the other loves them
- We each have two children
- One of us loves animals… the other one… not so much