Hi folks, check this out…it’s a story writing idea where we write stories -together-
Follow these instructions and let’s see what happens…
- add to the story (preferably in paragraph form) in the comments section (your addition can be funny, sarcastic, cynical, sad, serious, sexual and/or anything you’d like it to be) and add a link to your blog
- I will copy and paste your paragraphs and re-publish the story as it unfolds which will provide new prompts regularly
- invite others to join us by specifically selecting as many of them as you’d like
- check back and add on as often as you’d like
- tag your post
- To make it easy for others to see what we’re writing use “Creative Story Telling with Sally and Friends” as your title if you post it on your blog or tag it “CST”
- Remember to follow my blog for the new story prompts which will post bi-weekly.
Now let’s see how creative we can be—-
Today a group of ladies were standing around the water cooler talking about one of those reality TV shows. Since I’m not a fan, I filled my cup and went back to my cubicle, which apparently was not the right thing to do. I’d been back at my desk for a few moments when Mona, the “office mom”, stopped by to ask if I was feeling bad or if I was simply being anti-social. In my true to form sarcastic tone, and without even turning to look at her, I said “why yes Mona”.
Below you’ll find a list of blogs I’ve tapped to join in. If I tapped you, it’s because there’s
just something about you… (: If I didn’t, you should stick around, your day is coming!
Now get writing and add your twist to the prompt then go visit the folks I tapped and you’ll soon find out why I tapped them——
- A Dash of the Unexpected
- I Am Begging My Mother Not To Read This Blog
- Author, Kim Knight
- Common Sense and Whiskey