Hey everybody— I woke up a few days ago to a post from my fellow blogger- MrHushHush Entries- in which he told me he’d nominated me for the “Versatile Blogger Award”. How cool is that? I’ve only been back in the blogging game for a short time so receiving this nomination is huge. Thank you so much mrhushhush. If you’re not already a follower of his I suggest you run on over to his world and check things out– I can assure you it’ll be worth it.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 facts (:
- I’m a “good little” Catholic girl who adores her children.
- I am a morning person.
- Sarcasm is my language of choice (:
- My guy, Lucca, was my best friend and although he’s gone he’ll live forever in my heart. (you can read stories about him throughout my blog–)
- I love to build things… I built a six foot high 9×12 “tree deck” in my backyard. (pics to follow)
- I’ve been tased— wanna see the video?
- I’m a middle child, the only girl and my mom and brothers mean the world to me.
... AND THE NOMINEES ARE…
- Sew Geek Mama
- Mom Life
- Love it Now
- Lessons Learned from the Flock
- Now Boarding
- The Cuteness is Real
- East Coast Approach
- Buckets on a Barefoot Beach
- She Gives NO Fox
I nominated your blog because you have inspired me in one way or another. Now the torch is in your hand. Go out and light up someone else’s day with a head nod and a nomination. (: