Unscramble the letters to find the words (This was created with my co-workers in mind)
- edlteioseru – causing harm
- aragstemt – a scheme
- fdoeaitman – the action of damaging the good reputation of someone
- csypcanoir – a plot or scheme by two or more people to commit an unlawful or harmful deed
- lpyo – a plan or action designed to turn a situation to one’s own advantage
- tneaauqide – insufficient
- enyfol – a crime usually punishable by imprisonment for more than one year
- surcluusupno – having or showing no moral practice
- aiwelkgn – a coward
- lelib – a written or verbal statement that is injurious to the reputation
- thiepatc – miserably inadequate
- cadrwo – a person who lacks courage
- rrcupto – having a willingness to act dishonestly in return for personal gain
- srlande – make a false and damaging statement about someone
- aymiynnto – the condition of being anonymous
- dcrlywoa – chicken shit
- tssdeiiuo – inciting or causing people to rebel against authority
- etecdi – the practice of deceiving someone by misrepresenting the truth
- ivctcno – inmate
- iatacnbgkbbs – the practice of criticizing someone in a treacherous way while feigning friendship
- ochtaniamni – a scheme
- fregsuebtu – deceit used in order to achieve one’s goal
- aunrdenedhnsdse – dishonest behavior
- icdtpilyu – deceitfulness
- oqbouly – verbal abuse
Hi, is this an odd name for a blog or what? We'd actually prefer it to be known as a peaceful, magical and mystical spot. It's a spot where you can stop in for a daily dose of love and laughter sprinkled with a bit of chaos, confusion and lunacy. You can get great recipes and cooking tips, as well as drilling and building ideas. Who does that? Who knows their way around the kitchen and around the tool shed?
Well, I guess that's part of what'll make this blog so interesting - that and the brief glimpse you'll get into a very elite and exclusive lifestyle - one that supports a "never a dull moment" and "everything ain't for everybody" attitude.
By the way, remember to keep an open mind (no judging or finger pointing), a watchful eye (be on the lookout for random giveaways), and a positive -pay it forward-attitude (everybody could use an occasional leg up).
Now I know it sounds easy, but don't get it twisted, this "dance ain't for everybody", it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but we make the best of it by drinking a whole lot of lemonade and by praying daily for peace, patience and understanding; after all, we woke up like this!