Hi folks, check this out…it’s a story writing idea where we write stories -together-
Follow these instructions and let’s see what happens…
- add to the story (preferably in paragraph form) in the comments section (your addition can be funny, sarcastic, cynical, sad, serious, sexual and/or anything you’d like it to be) and add a link to your blog
- I will copy and paste your paragraphs and re-publish the story as it unfolds which will provide new prompts regularly
- invite others to join us by specifically selecting as many of them as you’d like
- check back and add on as often as you’d like
- tag your post
- To make it easy for others to see what we’re writing use “Creative Story Telling with Sally and Friends” as your title if you post it on your blog or tag it “CST”
- Remember to follow my blog for the new story prompts which will post bi-weekly.
Now let’s see how creative we can be—-
Today a group of ladies were standing around the water cooler talking about one of those reality TV shows. Since I’m not a fan, I filled my cup and went back to my cubicle, which apparently was not the right thing to do. I’d been back at my desk for a few moments when Mona, the “office mom”, stopped by to ask if I was feeling bad or if I was simply being anti-social. In my true to form sarcastic tone, and without even turning to look at her, I said “why yes Mona”.
Below you’ll find a list of blogs I’ve tapped to join in. If I tapped you, it’s because there’s
just something about you… (: If I didn’t, you should stick around, your day is coming!
Now get writing and add your twist to the prompt then go visit the folks I tapped and you’ll soon find out why I tapped them——
- A Dash of the Unexpected
- I Am Begging My Mother Not To Read This Blog
- Author, Kim Knight
- Common Sense and Whiskey
Hi, is this an odd name for a blog or what? We'd actually prefer it to be known as a peaceful, magical and mystical spot. It's a spot where you can stop in for a daily dose of love and laughter sprinkled with a bit of chaos, confusion and lunacy. You can get great recipes and cooking tips, as well as drilling and building ideas. Who does that? Who knows their way around the kitchen and around the tool shed?
Well, I guess that's part of what'll make this blog so interesting - that and the brief glimpse you'll get into a very elite and exclusive lifestyle - one that supports a "never a dull moment" and "everything ain't for everybody" attitude.
By the way, remember to keep an open mind (no judging or finger pointing), a watchful eye (be on the lookout for random giveaways), and a positive -pay it forward-attitude (everybody could use an occasional leg up).
Now I know it sounds easy, but don't get it twisted, this "dance ain't for everybody", it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but we make the best of it by drinking a whole lot of lemonade and by praying daily for peace, patience and understanding; after all, we woke up like this!