Lucile De Godoy has launched a new photo challenge called the “Photo Rehab Cover Makeover,” as part of her Photo 101Rehab Clinic.
Instructions: To make a cover for the book, CD or movie that is provided
What to do:
- Every Thursday the name of a book or movie, etc will be given along with her take on a new cover.
- Prepare a new cover by using either an archived photo or a new photo that goes with the theme.
- Prepare and publish the new post. Remember to Ping Back (hyperlink) to the original post or copy your link to the comments section of the original post.
- Use the tag #PhotoRehabCoverMakeover, so that the post can be located in the WP reader.
Add your photo to the link. In this way your photo is exposed to the other participants and the audience of the Photo Rehab.
- If you wish, to add the Photo Rehab badge to your post you may do so
- There will be a weekly wrap up of all the ingenious cover makeover photos!
This weeks cover: