Ok… so last night we went into a WalMart Super Center we’d never been in before. Oh my goodness… we were tempted to walk back outside to look at the building signs to be sure it was actually a WalMart. Now before we share the strangeness of our visit, let me set the stage: 1- it was a Friday night and 2- it was after 11 p.m.
So here’s what we experienced/were exposed to:
1. There were so many people in there it seemed like an after Christmas sale day.
2. It was so noisy the building had a constant hum going on.
4. Approximately half of the occupants were wearing socks- mismatched socks- without the benefit of shoes to cover them.
5. The attire for the evening, among the male and female patrons, demonstrated a dire need for the purchase and distribution of belts and clothing (in general) made of larger pieces of fabric.
6. When we approached and asked a young lady (who was wearing an employee name tag) for assistance in locating an iron, we were told, and I quote “they over there somewhere with the ironing boards”.
7. The electric wheelchairs should have had signs attached saying “For Entertainment Purposes Only” because they were being used by young people as scooters or bicycles or something
…coming soon to a WalMart near you…lol