1. tried to teach my little girl’s dog to jump off the bed
2. little dog tried to jump into my arms, missed me completely and hit the floor
3. laughed until I cried
4. all progress with the little dog flew out the window
5. the little dog refused to come near me all evening
6. didn’t trip over the little dog
7. went to dinner and saw “Picture Perfect 2” with my favorite girls.
8. laughed out loud throughout the movie
9. almost peed my pants while laughing (I gotta get that checked)
10. vowed to get “that” checked
Hi, is this an odd name for a blog or what? We'd actually prefer it to be known as a peaceful, magical and mystical spot. It's a spot where you can stop in for a daily dose of love and laughter sprinkled with a bit of chaos, confusion and lunacy. You can get great recipes and cooking tips, as well as drilling and building ideas. Who does that? Who knows their way around the kitchen and around the tool shed?
Well, I guess that's part of what'll make this blog so interesting - that and the brief glimpse you'll get into a very elite and exclusive lifestyle - one that supports a "never a dull moment" and "everything ain't for everybody" attitude.
By the way, remember to keep an open mind (no judging or finger pointing), a watchful eye (be on the lookout for random giveaways), and a positive -pay it forward-attitude (everybody could use an occasional leg up).
Now I know it sounds easy, but don't get it twisted, this "dance ain't for everybody", it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but we make the best of it by drinking a whole lot of lemonade and by praying daily for peace, patience and understanding; after all, we woke up like this!
View All Posts