Wow! Run Away Nuns And Leprechauns was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Deana, over at eatpraylove(mom). She blogs about everything from her family to her faith and all the things in between that she enjoys. Her positive outlook is extremely inspirational. Take a moment to step on over and give her a browse- I’m sure you’ll be glad that you did.
THANK YOU eatpraylove(mom)!
So here are the rules:
- First of all thank the person who gave you this award and include a link to their blog.
- Then nominate some fellow bloggers for the award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So here are the nominees :
2. Painting On Scars
3. 140 characters is usually enough
5. muddied thoughts
..and here are seven things about me
1. I am afraid of tree frogs, lizards and mice
2. I’ve always been a morning person
3. I totally and completely adore sarcasm
4. I totally and completely agree that laughter is the best medicine
5. The older I get the more I look (and behave) like my mom (which is actually pretty cool)
6. My children are the wings beneath my wings
7. Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns is actually a two-person blog: one of the two people –without any name calling or finger pointing— is the silent partner; but I guess I’ll be kind enough to share this award anyway… this time. 🙂
Now please go check out the bloggers I nominated. For one reason or another I am an avid follower of each and you’re likely to find something intriguing about them too.