Prompt: Share the highlights of either your morning (…. Folgers In My Cup), your afternoon (Lunch On Me), or your evening (Dinner Is Served) in list form and in 100 words or less give or take a couple of words
Folgers In My Cup….
- woke up before my alarm went
- fell asleep and overslept
- discovered a brown dove sitting in a hanging flower pot at my front door- looking at me from about 2 feet away
- made it out of the house without being attacked
- discovered I had the wrong keys and had to go back inside
- made it in … and out… again
- looked up and saw the dove and 6 of its friends watching me
- freaked when my 10 year old said that doves attacked the tallest people first
- crawled across the street to my truck
- got gravel in my knees and dirt on my pants
Hi, is this an odd name for a blog or what? We'd actually prefer it to be known as a peaceful, magical and mystical spot. It's a spot where you can stop in for a daily dose of love and laughter sprinkled with a bit of chaos, confusion and lunacy. You can get great recipes and cooking tips, as well as drilling and building ideas. Who does that? Who knows their way around the kitchen and around the tool shed?
Well, I guess that's part of what'll make this blog so interesting - that and the brief glimpse you'll get into a very elite and exclusive lifestyle - one that supports a "never a dull moment" and "everything ain't for everybody" attitude.
By the way, remember to keep an open mind (no judging or finger pointing), a watchful eye (be on the lookout for random giveaways), and a positive -pay it forward-attitude (everybody could use an occasional leg up).
Now I know it sounds easy, but don't get it twisted, this "dance ain't for everybody", it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but we make the best of it by drinking a whole lot of lemonade and by praying daily for peace, patience and understanding; after all, we woke up like this!