Prompt: Share the highlights of either your morning (…. Folgers In My Cup), your afternoon (Lunch On Me), or your evening (Dinner Is Served) in list form and in 100 words or less give or take a couple of words
- misplaced one of my socks
- found my sock in my daughter’s dog’s kennel, wet and with 4 new holes
- dropped my earring in the toilet
- wished I had closed the toilet lid
- tripped over my daughter’s dog and bumped my head on the door
- wished my daughter didn’t have a dog
- locked myself out of my house
- found an unlocked window and climbed through it to get back in
- wished I was 50 pounds lighter and the window was 6 inches wider
- also wished those vertical blinds that fell on my head as I was climbing in were vinyl and not wood
Hi, is this an odd name for a blog or what? We'd actually prefer it to be known as a peaceful, magical and mystical spot. It's a spot where you can stop in for a daily dose of love and laughter sprinkled with a bit of chaos, confusion and lunacy. You can get great recipes and cooking tips, as well as drilling and building ideas. Who does that? Who knows their way around the kitchen and around the tool shed?
Well, I guess that's part of what'll make this blog so interesting - that and the brief glimpse you'll get into a very elite and exclusive lifestyle - one that supports a "never a dull moment" and "everything ain't for everybody" attitude.
By the way, remember to keep an open mind (no judging or finger pointing), a watchful eye (be on the lookout for random giveaways), and a positive -pay it forward-attitude (everybody could use an occasional leg up).
Now I know it sounds easy, but don't get it twisted, this "dance ain't for everybody", it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but we make the best of it by drinking a whole lot of lemonade and by praying daily for peace, patience and understanding; after all, we woke up like this!