So it’s time for us to change things up just a bit. This is an idea I got from a fellow blogger.
10 things that truly make me happy:
- listening to my daughter’s stories about the idiots she encounters on the train each day
- sarcasm: whether I’m the deliverer or the receiver of it
- watching scary movies that make me scream so loud that my mother can hear me outside my house
- seeing my little girl laugh at her dogs until she’s almost breathless
- knowing that there are people who didn’t sleep their way to the top
- knowing that some others did (;
- scaring my daughters and my friends
- laughing until I almost wet my pants
- watching old people dance together
- knowing that paranoid people can’t read my mind
…now how about sharing yours?
Hi, is this an odd name for a blog or what? We'd actually prefer it to be known as a peaceful, magical and mystical spot. It's a spot where you can stop in for a daily dose of love and laughter sprinkled with a bit of chaos, confusion and lunacy. You can get great recipes and cooking tips, as well as drilling and building ideas. Who does that? Who knows their way around the kitchen and around the tool shed?
Well, I guess that's part of what'll make this blog so interesting - that and the brief glimpse you'll get into a very elite and exclusive lifestyle - one that supports a "never a dull moment" and "everything ain't for everybody" attitude.
By the way, remember to keep an open mind (no judging or finger pointing), a watchful eye (be on the lookout for random giveaways), and a positive -pay it forward-attitude (everybody could use an occasional leg up).
Now I know it sounds easy, but don't get it twisted, this "dance ain't for everybody", it's not always a bowl full of cherries, but we make the best of it by drinking a whole lot of lemonade and by praying daily for peace, patience and understanding; after all, we woke up like this!